Terms and Conditions
This Agreement was last revised on September 22th, 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I. INTRODUCTION
- II. DEFINITIONS
- III. INTERPRETATION
- IV. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- V. SERVICES
- VI. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- VII. REGISTRATION
- VIII. USER CONTENT
- IX. PAYMENT AND REFUND
- X. LIMITED GUARANTEE
- XI. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
- XII. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- XIII. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- XIV. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- XV. NO RESPONSIBILITY
- XVI. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- XVIII. ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
- XIX. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- XX. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- XXI. INDEMNIFICATION
- XXII. MISCELLANEOUS
- “Service” or “Services” denotes any service shown below, which we may offer from our Website.
- “User”, “You” and “Your” denotes to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us. User shall include the company, partnership, sole trader, person, body corporate or association taking services of this Website;
- “We”, “us”, “our” and “Company” are references to Gold Coin SHPK;
- “Website” shall mean and include “https://www.coinleaves.com“, and any successor Website of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- “User Account“ shall mean an electronic account opened for the customer for availing various services offered on the website;
- “Cryptocurrency” refers to the digital currency available for purchase and sale through this website;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa and the word “includes“ should be construed as “without limitation“.
- Words used herein regardless of the number and gender specifically used shall be deemed and construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any other gender, masculine, feminine, or neuter, as the context requires.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance, or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
IV. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Services of the Website are not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communication from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
At www.coinleaves.com, we provide a meticulously designed website that will offer the opportunity to purchase Digital Currency in exchange for Fiat Money and/or sell Digital Currency in exchange for Fiat Money, and much more.
VI. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Website. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the Changes.
For accessing the website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide specific information and to create a user ID and password to establish an account.
VIII. VERIFICATION PROCESS
We may verify your details, at any time, by requesting certain documents from you. These documents may typically include a government-issued identity card, proof of address, such as a utility bill, and proof of your payment method. We may request that copies of such documents are notarized at your own expense, with a stamp and attestation or certification by a public notary. Besides, we may request that you participate in a phone or video call to verify your identity. We may also perform further background checks on you and request any relevant documentation from you for any reason related to your use of the Services and/or as supporting evidence for any information you provide.
You acknowledge that to conduct such verification process and/or background checks, we may perform inquiries, directly or indirectly through third-party service providers in the attempt to prevent misidentification, fraud, suspicious activity, money laundering, or any other forbidden activity, and may take actions concerning the outcome of such inquiries, as we deem necessary. You hereby provide us with your authorization for such inquiries, including a query of your account information.
IX. USER CONTENT
A. Content Responsibility.
The website permits you to share content, post comments, feedback, etc. (“content”) but you are solely responsible for the content posted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content. When posting content to the website, please do not post content that:
- contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal, or international law, rule, regulation, or ordinance;
- transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects;
- Information or data which are unlawfully obtained.
Any such submitted content that includes, but is not limited to the following, will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
X. PAYMENT FOR CRYPTOCURRENCY
- All the payment made for buying cryptocurrency shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- While providing your details you must be careful and warrant that the information provided is true and accurate.
- Payment mode shall be:
- 1. Online : Credit Cards, Debit Cards
- 2. PayPal
- The preferred method of payment is PayPal. Credit cards are accepted via PayPal merchant services. Accepted cards are: Visa / MasterCard cards are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- You must notify us instantly if any particulars are inappropriate. If your payment has not been accepted you will be informed of this in writing along with the reasons.
- We may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, including your credit card number (or other payment information), the expiration date of your credit card, and your email and postal addresses for billing and notification (such information, “Payment Information”).
- You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information.
- We will store credit card information of users on the website to facilitates purchase and sell of Crypto Currency in smooth manner.
- We are happy to support you if there is any issue you can contact our back-office team for any inquiry or problem.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
XI. LIMITED GUARANTEE
By this Website:
- We provide an opportunity for you to avail the offered services from our Website.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee that the Service descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
You further acknowledge that:
- (i) We do not have a trading platform, nor do we maintain any investment portfolios;
- (ii) We are not associated with any third-party trading-related services or brokers;
- (iii) We are not a payment services provider, nor does it act as a payment services provider or process any payments whatsoever;
- (iv) We do not accept deposits from users, hold user funds, or keep a balance or credit of any sort (in fiat money or Digital Currency), nor we are a Wallet Service provider.
XII. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to limit the usage or supply of any service to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity.
XIII. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
- You shall not upload, any content on the website that:
o Defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright, or any proprietary rights of any person or affect any one’s privacy, contain violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
- You will not use any device, scraper, or any automated thing to access the Website for any purpose without taking permission from us.
- You will inform us about anything that is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal on the website;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
- You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
- You will let us know about the unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
- You agree that you will not use the Services to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to, money laundering, illegal gambling operations, terrorist financing, or malicious hacking.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
XIV. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, non-commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement as they apply to the Service.
- You agree to receive promotional and/or informational emails from us to the email address you provided in your Account. Such emails will be canceled upon your request using the “unsubscribe” option presented in any such email, when applicable.
- You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for addressing any claims you or any third party may have concerning the website;
- Both you and we acknowledge and agree that in your use of the website you will comply with any applicable third-party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use.
XV. NON-PROVISION OF WALLET FACILITY
We do not operate a digital currency wallet facility to enable users to send and receive Digital Currency and monitor their balance also termed as “Digital Currency Wallet”. User coins are not stored on our site or server and will go straight to the User. You understand and accept that we are not a Wallet Service provider, nor do we act as a provider of a Wallet Service or provide any utility or function of a Digital Currency Wallet whatsoever;
XVI. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that we
- (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and
- (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the www.coinleaves.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Gold Coin SHPK, nor its Owner, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful, or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from
- (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service;
- (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service;
- (iii) any content attained from the Service; and
- (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
XVII. NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
- any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- any losses you suffer if the information you put into our website is accurate but the Service provider's website has not accurately reflected that information because its system is not working correctly; or
- any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third-party websites or any statements, information, content, products, or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third-party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive; or
- any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings, or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it; or
- the privacy policies and practices of other linked third-party websites, even if you access them using links from our website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
XVIII. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator of those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measure(s) when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguard your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
XX. ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website is accurate and error-free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
XXI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS:
- (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
XXII. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no right to use the content, and you will not take any Content except as allowed under this Agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
XXIV. Know-Your-Customer (“KYC”), Anti-money Laundering (“AML”) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (“CTF”) Procedures
For identifying and mitigating the risks of misuse of the site for illegal purposes and to combat financial crimes, we will perform the procedures like KYC, AML, and CTF through the collection of information about our Users, the assessment of AML/CTF risks associated with their activities, and the ongoing monitoring of transactions made by them.
Where we have any suspicion on the activities of the users or about a specific transaction which you wish to make, involve any risk of money laundering, terrorism financing, or any other financial crime or prohibited activity, we may, at our sole discretion, terminate any engagement with you, refuse to process any transaction, and take any other action we deem necessary, including reporting our suspicion to the competent legal authorities.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be canceled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services:
- (a) We will cease providing the Services;
- (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise;
- (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and
- (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed under the Albanian law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Tirana Judicial District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform our or its obligations under these Terms if such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
We have entered into arrangements with one or more third parties for hosting services that are essential to the Services incorporated within the Services and without which the Services could not be provided to you.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, and group companies, without any consent of the User.
We welcome feedback, comments, complaints, and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You may contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under this process, we may ask you for some identifying information like your name, email, and any other information that is required to identify you, your Account, and/or the transaction on which you have feedback, questions, complaints, or suggestions.